Hey Guys, Lats talk about Blogging Platform,
Whenever we want to do blogging, first of all, think about which platform created a blogging website? Don’t worry! In this article, I am discussing Blogger vs WordPress and my opinion Which one is Better for you to start blogging?
- …and many others
Blogger vs WordPress(Difference)
What is Blogger?
Blogger is a product of Google so first, we talked about the blogger. I will tell you what is the advantage and disadvantage of using blogger.
Read also :
Advantages of blogger
- It is free of cost no need to pay for hosting.
- Easy to access, if you are new then you can easily use blogger.
- 100% trusted because it is a product of Google.
- Your site will never down because it hosted on Google server.
- No need to work on the back-end.
- You can use it with free (Blogspot) subdomain.
Disadvantages of blogger
- There are some limitations for SEO.
- There you will not get any plugin for your blog.
- AdSense is not safe on blogger anyone can invalid clicks on your blog and you can’t protect.
- You cannot customize your blog as a professional.
- Blogger doesn’t give any updates to their users. That is why it was still an old version.
What is WordPress?
- Good for SEO there you can use Plugin for your SEO.
- You can customize your blog like a professional.
- There are available many kinds of safety plugin you can use plugins to safe your AdSense account.
- WordPress gives update time to time and make their service good for their users.
- First of all, it is not free you have to pay for domain and hosting.
- If your hosting is not good then your site may be down.
- For beginners, it is not easy to use.
- If you a need a good theme for your WordPress then you have to also for pay for it.
What is my opinion for Blogger vs WordPress
Hey, I’m Tejendra Roy!
I’m the Founder of TechnicalTEJMaster.com. I am a Professional Blogger, Affiliate Marketer, YouTuber, Teacher and a Public Speaker. I’ve been blogging since 2017 and Making a living from my online businesses.